Dover Engineering has capabilities in in power and gas transmission and distribution solutions. We are focused on delivering consistent value to clients with safety and integrity in all we do.
Our experts support project delivery from end to end with in house skills and foreign technical expertise offering safe innovative and efficient solutions that add value.
Our transmission and distribution engineering design team is focused on projects primarily in Nigeria but can cover the whole of Africa.
- Power system studies
- Routing and environmental studies
- Project development including environmental impact assessment, socioeconomic studies and detailed routing/way leave planning
- Overhead line, cable and substation design in a network of execution centers
- Network system studies including flow analysis
- Network design and planning in a network of execution centers
- Refurbishment, construction supervision and commissioning of gas and fibre optic transmission and distribution networks
- Liquid petroleum products and liquid food industry storage tank design and construction management